If you or someone you know may have been a victim of sexual assault, relationship violence, or stalking, please know there is immediate support available to you.
Support can be obtained 24 hours a day/7 days a week, from Safe Office professionals at 336.758.5285. If you are concerned about a potentially life-threatening situation, please contact WFU Police at 336.758.5911, or 911.
For additional information about seeking medical assistance and emotional support, as well as important contact information, see Get Help.
Wake Forest Information
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Handbook
- Sexual Assault Support at Wake Forest
- Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) Class
- Wake Forest Annual Crime Report
- Safe Office, 336.758.5285 (24/7)
- Title IX Office, 336.758.7258
- Student Health Service, 336.758.5218 (24/7 when school is in session, excluding summer)
- University Police, 336.758.5911 (24/7 emergencies)
- University Counseling Center, 336.758.5273 (after hours – contact Student Health Service)
- Office of the Chaplain, 336.758.5017 (after hours – contact Student Health Service)
- Office of the Dean of Students, 336.758.5226
- Residence Life and Housing, 336.758.5185
- Family Services Sexual Assault Crisis Line, 336.722.4457, Dating/Domestic Violence Crisis line, 336.723.8125
- Forsyth Medical Center Emergency Department, 336.718.2001
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 336.713.9000
- Winston-Salem Police or Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department, 911